The benefits of regular maintenance checkups:
- Optimized energy efficiency. About 34 percent of all commercial building energy consumption goes to your cooling efforts. So, with your bottom line in mind, be sure that your AC unit is running as efficiently as possible. With annual maintenance, you can keep each part of the unit in check and running as it should.
- You will experience fewer breakdowns and subsequent repairs. With yearly HVAC checkups, you can protect against nearly 95 percent of equipment breakdowns. This is significant as any malfunction causes business-threatening interruptions and costly repair fees. Avoid these at all costs and opt for regular maintenance appointments.
- Cut operation costs. Not only will sufficient maintenance prevent breakdowns and costly repairs, but they will also ensure the smooth operation of your entity. This benefit to your business can save you up to 40 percent of operational costs.
- Keep your equipment going strong. A commercial HVAC system costs anywhere from $1,000 to $4,000 with the average nearing $2,500. Replacing one, especially in response to an unexpected malfunction and breakdown, is a costly expense. So make sure to avoid an untimely AC unit death. You can typically expect a commercial HVAC system to last up to 20 years with proper, annual maintenance. Without it, however, a unit will last only five to seven years.
- Ensure your facility’s indoor comfort. Make your building a welcoming place for employees and customers alike. When temperatures become unbearable, allow them to retreat from the heat. Your customers will be enticed to stay, and your employees will work productively and happily.
The success of your commercial entity is reliant upon several factors. But the indoor comfort of your facility is fundamental to everything that you do. Without an inviting place to conduct business, your company will not be able to grow and meet its full potential. So, be sure to invest in your HVAC unit with proper and regular maintenance. You will save money and promise comfort! For all of your commercial HVAC maintenance needs, do not hesitate to reach out to us at NIR Air Conditioning.